Wow, this is so... red :) Very bright colours. I don't particularly like it, but don't mind enough either :) --RaMan 19:39, 26 September 2006 (MSD)
- Well, i don't say that it can't be improved. I tried to reproduce the colors and layout i remember in current NASA flight data files, but we could sure turn it into a mediawiki shape again. I just (ab)used my artistic freedom. --Urwumpe 22:42, 26 September 2006 (MSD)
- It does definitely distract from the content. I'm sure the pain in my eyes and the green afterimages will pass with time ... ;) --Redburne 18:07, 28 September 2006 (MSD)
- Maybe it helps if you lower the brightness of the monitor from 2500W/m² to 400W/m².
- OK, i will take a look if i can make it less colorful :'( --Urwumpe 19:07, 28 September 2006 (MSD)
The Banner is broken in Firefox: it is not displayed. Well, in fact Firefox is fine; it appears that the banner is broken both in IE and in MediaWiki, and the breakages cancel each other out :) MediaWiki seems to be generating a "display:none" for some reason, and IE happily ignores it. Looking into this... --RaMan 19:49, 26 September 2006 (MSD)
- Ah, it was the Adblock extension, false alarm :D --RaMan 20:38, 26 September 2006 (MSD)