The current version is TransX 3.13 released on March 29, 2008.
Features in TransX 3.11
- Orbits now calculated based on the barycenter of planetary systems - no more Earth-Moon wobble!
- Encounter view now takes into account rotation of the body when calculating landing site and offplane distance
- Compatible with Orbiter 2007 (beta, no final release)
- Added hyper to list of adjustment steps
- Launch heading bug fixed
- Various bug fixes
Features in TransX 3.12
- Various bug fixes, including CTDs
- Atmosphere now shown on planets for low periapsis slings/encounters
- Begin burn time shown in targeting and eject views
Features in TransX 3.13
- Lots and lots of bug fixes - it is now a lot more stable
- Inclination and LAN of target orbit now displayed
- Ascending node and Descending node now displayed on launch view for easier orbital alignment