Peenemünde is a village with a seaport on the westmost extremity of a long sand-spit in the northwestern part of Usedom (an island) on the Baltic Sea coast of Germany.
It's the location of Peenemünde Airfield and the former Peenemünde Army Research Center.
Runways and frequencies
- Peenemünde Airfield (IATA: PEF, ICAO: EDCP)
- 13T/31T, 2400x60m, concrete
- Frequencies: tower 132.65, 122.47
Maps and charts
Peenemünde Army Research Center
- Tower V-2 launch complex
- P12 V-2 launch complex
- GWO V-2, Wasserfall launch complex
- P6 V-2 launch complex
- Rail V-2 launch complex
- P7 V-2 launch complex
- P10 V-2, A4b launch complex
- SK V-2 launch complex