Interfacing to Orbiter
Ways to get information in and out of Orbiter
- Programming game controllers - using multiple joysticks and joystick buttons
- Generating key presses through switches
- The GP-Wiz line of joystick button controllers along with Joy2Key.
- Using AutoHotKey to automatically configure Orbiter and ExtMFD placement
- Script to display Four MFDs on a 22 inch Monitor
- In order to generate keypresses from a DLL, use SendInput function and follow this guideline: . You can use OAPI_KEY_--- keys defined in OrbiterAPI.h.
I/O interface solutions - These will require a software interface to Orbiter.
Communicating with Orbiter