Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tutorials for developers of Orbiter addons.
- Vessel code - basic c++ code template for a vessel (WIP)
- Vessel Tutorial 1 - Detailed walkthrough of how to use the ShuttlePB sample ship as a base for any vessel
- Free Compiler Setup - How to set up the VC++ 2005 Express (free) compiler to compile addons
- Free Compiler Setup Under Linux - Same as above, but under Linux
- HUD Tutorial (Flight Director)
- Vessel template wizard - Autoconfigures projects, adds sample code, creates test scenario. Can be especially usefull for beginner developers
- Converting to msh - Convert your 3d model to Orbiters mesh format
- Shading - Explains how Orbiter uses shading, Tips
- SketchUp to Orbiter - Explains how to use SketchUp as a meshing tool, how to texture it and how to make it in Orbiter's default .msh format
- Storing MFD Instances - Describes methods of storing MFD variables per vessel, instead of having common set of data
- Developing modules in Cpp (basic) - Explains a few basic concepts about planning add-on modules in C++
- Developing modules in C++ (basic) - Explains a few basic concepts about planning add-on modules in C++
- Creating a simple base - create a basic surface base with a config file
- Surface Tiles
- Scenarios - a scenario file (*.scn) explained
Pages in category "Add-on tutorials"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.