OrbiterSound 3.0 is a complete and fully integrated sound environment, include thrust sound, GPWS, launch countdown, docking, air conditioning, wind, ATC, ambient sound and few more others. Included MP3 player, MFD to tune radio ATC frequency, Sequential_editor.exe to create sequential ATC pack and the OrbiterSoundSDK3 for vessel creator to add custom sounds to their model. It runs for Orbiter 2005, Orbiter 2006, and Orbiter 2006 Patch 1.
Features in OrbiterSound 3.0
- MP3 playing capacity, you can use winamp playlist or drop mp3 into sound/mp3 folder.
- Doppler, sonic bang, distance and pressure fading.
- Cockpit/external sound difference.
- The vesselSDK was greatly enhanced see Shuttle-PB example in the sound folder.
- Others ?... dont recall them all :)
Features in OrbiterSound 3.5
- MFD Sound SDK that allow MFD author to add sound to their MFD.
- Now can load and play a sound immediattely after. This allow hundred of wav instead of 60 only.
- Several bugs cleared.
- You'll find the VesselSDK and MFDSDK in folder "sound/OrbiterSound_SDK".