This wiki is concerned with material relating to Orbiter, a space-flight simulator. We are collecting information and documentation about its use and how to write your own missions and addons. In addition there is technical data about Physics and spaceflight in general. If you still can't find the answer, try the Orbiter Forums. With over a thousand registered users there is a good chance someone can help.
- About Orbiter - An overview
- New to Orbiter? Link to the Orbiter Forum with suggestions of further reading
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Companies using orbiter - a portal for professional use of orbiter
- Too quickly asked questions - unanswered questions from Orbiter chatrooms
- Orbiter tutorials - your first flight, how to fly to Mars, etc.
- List of Acronyms and Abbreviations - All those mysterious TLAs (Three Letter Acronyms)
- List of Addons - custom ships, instruments, bases, orbital stations and even planets
- Celestial mechanics (article on Wikipedia) - what a pilot must know in order to understand how a ship behaves in space
- Orbiter Videos - A site with tutorials and some examples
- Glossary - List of terms
Information and documentation for developers:
- Addon Tutorials - various tutorials on making your own addons
- SDK documentation - how to create your own modules, instruments and spaceships
- Tools - a list of tools which may be useful to addon developers
- References - Blueprints, schematics, etc.
- addon etiquette - some guidlines
- Libraries - developers' libraries
- Before you start editing, please read the OrbiterWiki Rules.
- General Guidelines of this wiki.
- Guidelines for Page Capitalization.
- If you don't know how to edit, you can read Help (this link goes to another website). Please practice editing in the Sandbox.
Important for contributers: Discussion thread for Guidelines, etc on m6 Forum Orbiter Wiki Thread on m6 Forum