Revision as of 23:34, 1 August 2005 by Kmweber
|DeltaGliderIII in low Earth orbit|
|First flight||date unknown|
|Entered service||date unknown|
|Wing area||- m2|
|RCS fuel||600 kg|
|Max. take-off||24,000 kg|
|Inertia PMI||15.5 / 22.1 / 7.7 m2|
|Max. delta-v||1,800 m/s|
|Max. accel||38 m/s2|
DeltaGliderIII is a succesful attempt by Daniel "DanSteph" Polli to create an improved version of the standard-issue Delta-glider for the Orbiter space flight simulator. It has been built upon the now discontinued DeltaGliderII
Features and capabilities
- realistic crew support:
- improved cockpit:
- realistic panels with many user friendly and rather intuitive features
- 40 integrated sounds; button, panel, systems, pilot's heart beat, afterburner, warnings, animation etc. etc.
- onboard flight computer with many displays and autopilots and ability to load user-defined programs
- a complete panel in three part with many systems; life, apu, engine etc.
- an autopilot that will help you during ascent, re-entry, landing etc.
- MMU also has panel and sound
- a new Check-list MFD
- realistic refueling that requires pilot's attention
- improved physics:
- improved visuals:
- new animations (deploy the ae35 antenna, see the air intake opening, open the canopy)
- reworked DeltaGlider mesh that reflects the correct number of crew inside
- new hi-res 1024x1024 textures with many skins available
- can have many ships with different skins in one scenario
- 3 hi-res skins included with the base package
- strobe light
- engine smoke, ventil smoke, crash smoke, fuel dump smoke, dope smoke etc.
- improved configuration support: